1. Let love be genuine.
2. Abhor what is evil.
3. Hold fast to what is good.
4. Love one another with brotherly affection.
5. Outdo one another in showing honor.
6. Do not be slothful in zeal.
7. Be fervent in spirit in serving the Lord.
8. Rejoice in hope.
9. Be patient in tribulation.
10. Be constant in prayer.
11. Contribute to the needs of the saints.
12. Seek to show hospitality.
1. Bless those who curse you. Bless and do not curse them.
2. Rejoice with those who rejoice. Weep with those who weep.
3. Live in harmony with one
4. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly.
5. Never be wise in your sight.
6. Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all.
7. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peacefully with all.
8. Never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of god.
9. If your enemy is hungry, feed him. If he is thirsty give him something to drink.
10. Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. (From Romans 12:9-21)